Discover 10 pertinent reasons to start singing! Singing can bring a tremendous amount of joy and satisfaction in your life. Make your dreams a reality and start singing today! You will be surprised at just how quickly you can learn, as long as you are willing to take the first step!
- The first reason to sing is for JOY! Joy for yourself, joy to others and joy with others!! If you can sing you won’t want to stop singing for own pleasure and those around you which leads to the next reason:
- To ENTERTAIN. maybe just in your own home or on a professional basis. It may be that you want to sing with others such as in a choir or a band. Use it as an opportunity to meet people and have a hobby. Or use it more to build a career in the industry, backing singer or even the lead. Full-time, part-time or voluntary.
- CHILDREN love singing. To sing along with them is so fun but embarrassing if you can’t hit the high notes of today’s Top Ten hits. Have a few singing lessons to sing along.
- To expand your CREATIVITY in songwriting and singing. To be able to express yourself in song whether it be in ballads of love or in rock anthems of angst and discontent.
- For your HEALTH. Those with depression find it uplifting from the endorphins released. Anybody suffering from stress or anxiety can feel the benefits of singing. Taking your mind off your life situations and enjoying a pleasure from within yourself.
- Singing is a great CONFIDENCE booster giving you a sense of well being and happiness all while filling the mind with beautiful words and sound.
- EXERCISE. Singing exercises the heart aerobically and the facial muscles.
- To be able to LISTEN better. You hone into your audio skills in vocals and other sounds in general.
- It’s FREE. Can do anywhere, anyplace and with anyone. or alone. Loud, quiet, anyhow.
- It’s FUNDAMENTAL to sing. Whoever you are. From pro to hairbrush… We all sing in one way or another. From musicians that live and breath it daily to the people that hum away to unknown songs on a radio. We all sing and enjoy music to some degree. It would be a travesty if we didn’t
To find out more about our singing courses and classes for adults in the City of London, please visit our singing course page here