With the festive season coming up just around the corner, we all start to wonder what would impress our loved ones this Christmas. This year, however, is a little different and, instead of taking a stroll down a bustling high street, we are eagerly scrolling online instead. So why not give your friend or a family member the ultimate gift for singers this Christmas – whether it’s a taster session or enough to last them well into the new year, we are sure it will be well received! And here’s why…
A gift that keeps on giving
Whether your loved one is already a keen singer or has always wanted to learn, singing lessons are a fantastic chance for them to truly tap into their talent and learn in a supportive and non-judgmental environment from one of our experienced coaches. They will learn how to look after their voice and use it in a healthy way, gain a deeper understanding of their own unique tone and use that to propel them further, while improving the quality and dexterity of their vocal. If someone you know has always wanted to learn to sing but hasn’t had the confidence to do it, this gift for singers could be that little nudge they need to start a new and exciting chapter in their life.
The perfect gift for singers of any style
At London Singing Institute we specialise in working with adults from all walks of life, no matter their ability. We also love a diverse range of music and singing styles, so whether they want to learn jazz, classical, musical theatre, pop, blues or rock, we’ve got them covered! We understand that it’s often our idols that ignite our passion for singing, so if they’ve always wanted to learn the tricks and techniques used by their favourite artists in a way that is tailored to their own unique voice, London Singing Institute is the perfect place for them.
Learn from any environment
We live in quite an uncertain time, where buying experiences as gifts can be a bit tricky. That’s why we are now offering singing lessons online as well as in person, so you don’t need to worry about the bearer being to be able to use their vouchers! They can learn from any environment they have available, from any part of the country and even the world, which can also be very convenient to fit into a busy schedule around work, study or family life. For those of us in and around London, we have fantastic premises available near the Royal Court of Justice. Whether you choose online singing classes for adults or in-person ones, we are committed to offering the same level of service that transcends distance and you will receive the same personal approach from our experienced coaches.
The gift of singing
Singing lessons can be a fantastic gift for singers for so many reasons! While singing is a passion for many, a lot of people don’t know just how powerful of an impact it can have on their life. Here are all the surprising benefits singing has to offer:
- Singing improves your mood – singing has been proven to decrease cortisol, which is also known as a stress hormone, and releases endorphins, which makes you feel good. In addition to that, it’s a great way to destress after a long day and put your troubles on hold while you get lost in a bit of me-time that is truly enjoyable.
- Singing is a workout – singing burns around 136 calories per hour, which may not seem significant, however, it is absolutely wonderful for your stamina! The breathing techniques employed in singing can help to improve your aerobic performance and even lead to a stronger diaphragm.
- Singing improves mental performance – singing improves blood circulation and pulls in a lot more oxygen, which can improve your cognitive abilities and concentration. It is also known to improve and ward off the symptoms of cognitive decline.
- Singing improves posture – posture is so important for a powerful tone and, as more and more of us are slouching in our office chairs, singing can help you maintain and improve your posture, and it is a great excuse to get out of that seated position more regularly.
- Singing can improve your social life – taking up a new hobby almost always opens doors to meeting new, likeminded people, however, singing, in particular, can be a very social activity! As you progress and gain more confidence, you can join a local choir, ensemble, musical theatre group or a band, which will be a fantastic way to keep improving while having fun and getting to know other musicians with a shared passion.
- Singing gives you new ways to communicate – singing is actually believed to have come even before language, so it is one of our earliest forms of communication! It will show you new ways of communicating with other musicians and it is a fantastic way to hone your own song-writing and lyric-writing skills.
- Singing increases confidence – singing can seem a bit intimidating if you’ve never learned with a coach before, but once you overcome that initial fear and notice you are getting better, it gives you a huge confidence boost! And this won’t stop at just singing, it will also ooze into other areas of your life, making you much more confident overall. Plus, our singing coaches will always work to help you get to know and improve your own unique sound, which can make you much more comfortable to be your authentic self in general.
What are you waiting for?
If you’re looking for the perfect gift for singers this Christmas, whether that’s online singing classes for adults, beginners as well as more experienced vocalists, or someone who’d like to learn in Central London, you’ve come to the right place. A gift voucher for singing lessons will give them a fantastic and memorable opportunity to learn in a non-judgmental environment with seasoned experts who will help to discover and strengthen their vocal! This is the perfect gift for singers that they can use in their own time, wherever and whenever suits them the most. If you’d like any more information, contact us today and talk to our team who will be happy to answer any questions.
Tags: singing lesson gift voucher
, singing lesson as a gift
, Christmas gift for singer